Eid SmS,

1: I wish a wish for u

I wish a wish for u.

The wish i wish for few.

The wish i wish for u is that

your all wishes come true

so keep on wishing

as my all wishes are with you.

“Eid Mubarak”

2: Eid days are meant to celebrate

Eid days are meant to celebrate

the goals and the achievements

that make you happiest.

The ideals you beleive in,

the dream you love the best.

3: May the magic of dis EID

May the magic of dis EID

bring lots of happiness in ur life

& may u celebrate it wid

all ur close friendzzzzzz

& may it fill ur HEART wid love

4: A very happy eid mubarak 2 U

When my arms can’t

reach people close to my heart.

I always hug them with my prayers.

May allah’s peace be with you.

A very happy eid mubarak 2 U.

5: You are awarded good deeds

You are awarded a bouqet of good deeds,

a vase of blessing,

a parachut of glad itdings

4 completing da holy ramadan.

EID MUBARAK

0 comments: