Mix SMS

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Azeem insan tha jis ny ye ABC bnai mger ek mistake kr gya

Nalaik ny "i" or "U" ko bohat door kr dia.

Love Application

To Owner Of Ma Heart

Yar ,

…I Beg To Say That

I Love You And Cant Live Widout u ..

So Kindly Give me Place In yOur Heart.

I Shall be Very Thankfull to You .

Your Obediently

Name: Your Loving Friend

Date: FOREVER

Thanks for being mine

I don’t search but I found,

I never wish but it came true,

I never asked but I got an answer &

I never wanted but now I have u.

Thanks for being mine.

Don’t send any messages

I don’t want to see you

hear your voice

think of you

coz my doctor advised me

2 keep away from Sweets

If Some1 Asks Me Whom Do I Love The Most

I Would Sit Next 2 U

Put My Arms Around U

&

Say Proudly

I Love Animals

Especially Dis Monkey

he Story of My Life Is Very Plain.

It Starts The Day U Came Into My Life,

And it Will End The Day U Leave ME ..

Do you know what Pakistan means?

No??? ok let me tell you

P-> Perfect

A->Aimitious

K->Kool

I->Islamic

S->Super

T->Talented

A->Able

N->Nation

0 comments: