Eid SmS

1: I wish you ALL a very happy Eid I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your transgressions and ease the suffering of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak

2: Many are the wishes Many are the wishes that are being sent your way, but the is a special one for a very happy Eid Day

3: May the day delight & the moments May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure. May the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and specially for you. "EID MUBARAK"

4: Eid Mubarke, Eid Mubarke Our Eid has come To bring us peace To bring us love To charish our life It is the time We muslims came together Shoulder to shoulder It is the time We muslims share Share our love Share believe Eid Mubarke, Eid Mubarke

5: Eid… A time for joy, a time for togetherness, a time to remember my blessings.. For me… it’s you! May Allah Bless you & Give u all the joy u bring to my life!